Please read the following Terms and Conditions carefully as they contain important information.
Website terms and conditions
Pricing & method of payment
2. All prices on the website are in GBP sterling (£) exclusive of delivery charges. Nectar and Bumble reserves the right to change prices without prior notice.
2.1. All transactions will be made in GBP sterling (£) and you will be responsible for any exchange rate charges applicable by your card provider. Customers will be responsible for import duties and taxes when buying from outside the UK.
2.3. To shop add the correct products to your basket and checkout. You can pay for your order using PayPal or WorldPay upon checkout.
Paying with Paypal
PLEASE NOTE: You do not need to have a Paypal account to pay via Paypal. Paypal is one of the secure payment gateways that we have chosen. Simply use your credit or debit card to pay for your order with the following instructions:
Choose the Paypal option at the checkout and fill in your address details, then click on 'next'.
The next screen will say confirm and pay - press the 'Pay Now' button.
You will be taken into Paypal which gives you two options at the top of the screen: pay with your Paypal account or pay with credit or debit card. Please choose this option, it will then ask you for your card details.
If you've already signed up with Paypal and have an account, then you can pay from your Paypal account, or you can save your details and create an account if you choose.
Paying via Worldpay
Enter your details on our secure checkout.
2.4. Please ensure that the details you enter are correct. Please note that all credit/debit cards are subject to checks and authorisation by the issuer of the card. If the issuer refuses to pay or does not for any reason authorise payment to Nectar & Bumble we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery of your order. You should note that your bank or card issuer may charge you as a result of our processing your credit/debit card payment in accordance with your order. Nectar & Bumble has no responsibility for such charges.
2.5. We retain the legal ownership of all merchandise until full payment has been made by you and received by us and legal ownership of the merchandise will immediately transfer back to us if we refund any payment for the merchandise to you. Risk in the merchandise will transfer to you upon delivery.
3. We try to keep the website as up-to-date as possible however where a product may be out of stock, the buyer will be notified as soon as possible and a replacement, refund or later delivery will be put in place where possible.
3.1. We have made every effort to represent the colours of our products and its packaging as accurately as possible. However, due to differences in monitors we are unable to guarantee that the colour you see on your monitor will reflect the true colour of the product and its packaging. If you have any questions about the product you may contact us at [email protected]
Codes and offers
4. When a discount code requires a minimum spend, the minimum spend excludes delivery fees. When returning items from your order, if you used a discount voucher and your order no longer qualifies, the voucher value will be deducted from your refund; if you used a free gift voucher and your order no longer qualifies, the free gift must be returned or its value will be deducted from your refund.
4.1. Codes cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers. Codes are valid for a specific period of time and may be limited to certain product categories or brands. Please enter your code in the correct box at checkout. Unfortunately codes cannot be redeemed after an order has been placed.
4.2 New customer free delivery code in abandoned basket emails valid on UK orders £10+.
Delivery, returns and cancellations
5. For information on delivery, cancellation and returns please see our Delivery and Returns. Please note that sale items cannot be returned.
5.1. We will deliver the goods following the delivery option selected by you during the order process. Any delivery time scales quoted to you are indicative only. Whilst we use only reputable delivery companies we do not accept any liability for delayed delivery caused by any third party.
5.2 We will not accept responsibility for undelivered orders due to incorrect address details. It is your responsibility to check details when placing your order. If you notice a mistake, get in touch with us ASAP and we will amend before delivery, however we cannot amend once the order has been sent.
5.3 We do not write requests on orders for leaving parcels in certain areas due to an increase in previous parcels going missing.
5.3. Due to hygiene reasons, earrings cannot be returned.
5.4. Subscription box cancellations must be made at least 5 days prior to your renewal date (if subscribed via Moonclerk) or by 10th of the month if subscribed by Paypal.
6. Information on ingredients used in cosmetic products appearing on this web site is not intended to be, nor should be interpreted as, advice or recommendation concerning the use of any cosmetic product or ingredient. If you have questions about your use of a cosmetic product, please review the labelling appearing on the product and/or consult a physician.
6.1. We list all the products' ingredients on our website as provided by the manufacturers and hence we shall not be held responsible in cases of incorrect and insufficient ingredients lists provided by manufacturers.
7. Nectar & Bumble will not be held liable for any damages, illness or injury caused by the misuse of any product. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to read all product instructions carefully, to use the product strictly for the purpose it was designed for, and to ensure that the product is used in a safe and reasonable manner. We will not be held responsible for any damages, injury or illness that occur due to an allergic reaction, or as the result of any other unforeseen occurrence. We will not be held responsible for any sensitivities or allergic reactions caused by the use of the products we sell.
7.2. Our phone cases are decorative only and will not protect your phone from potential damage. We will not accept responsibility if your phone is damaged whilst it has our phone case on.
Intellectual property rights
8. This website is operated by Create Ecommerce however photographs, graphics, logos and anything else on this website belong to Nectar and Bumble and cannot be used by anyone else.
8.1. You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
Links to and from other sites
9.1. You may link to our home page or other parts of our site, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
11. We ensure that your name, address, credit card details and any other information you provide us will be kept securely. Details will be used to process your order and to contact you if necessary. These details are not shared with any third party.
12. These terms and conditions are governed in accordance by the law of England. They may be changed at any time due to changes in our business or the governing law.
If you have any queries regarding these terms and conditions or our website please contact us on [email protected]