September's box will feature four products worth £28.85.
Subscribe by 15th September for your box.
August's box featured five products worth £31.45.
- Our Tiny Bees Honey & Vanilla Scrub- Nectar & Bumble Busy as a Bee To-Do List- Becca Hall Illustration Types of Bees Coaster- Busy as a Bee Pencil- Rosebud Casson Early Bumblebee Pin
July's box featured four products worth £28.00
- Jennifer Rose Coin Purse- BeeInspired Lavender Body Cream- Petal & Floss Lollipop- Little Paisley Bumblebee Postcard
June's box featured four products worth £27.94!
- The Bees by Laline Paull- Gardners Cookies Honey Shortbread- Little Paisley Designs Bee Bookmark- Becca Hall Illustration Mug
We're celebrated our 1st box birthday in May!
May's box featured four products worth £35.99!
- A4 Honey & Bumble Print- GoodtoBee Beeswax Wraps- Lisa Angel Trinket Dish- Buttermilk Honeycomb Chocolates
April's box featured 5 products worth £26.25.
- Mosney Mill Stripe Tea Towel- Little Paisley Designs Temporary Tattoos- Filbert's of Devon Honey Soap- Beespoke of Devon Beeswax Candle- Novelty Chocolate Bee
March's box featured five products worth £31.75
- A5 Honey & Bumble Notebook- Growbar The Bee Bar- Annie Dornan-Smith Bee Patch- Lisa Angel Bee Hairslide- The Travelling Bee Co Wildflower Honey
February's box featured four products worth £32.15.
- A4 Bee Happy Print- Toasted Crumpet Half Pint Jug- Katy Cloud Honey & Lemon Marshmallows- BuzzBalm All Purpose Cream
January's box had a hint of Valentine's & featured 4 products worth almost £28.00. - Beefayre Peony Rose Votive Candle- Beefayre Raspberry & Vanilla Lip Balm- In Truffle We Trust Honeycomb Shards- Snow Goose Luxury Sleep Mask
December's box featured five products worth £33.35.
- A4 Weekly Planner- Joe & Seph's Honey Popcorn (Toasted Sesame and Hazelnut)- Our Tiny Bees Bath Melt- Lisa Angel Honeycomb Bracelet
November's box featured five products worth £33.35.
- A5 Bee Merry Gold Foil Print- Natalie Laura Ellen Gift Wrap Set- Honey Milk Chocolate Delights- Beefayre Festive Candle- Handmade Bee Bauble
October's box featured four products worth £30.20.
- Treat Kitchen Honey Hot Chocolate- Creature Candy Bumblebee Mug- Bee Inspired Bergamot, Sandalwood & Pine Hand Cream- Gardners Cookies Bee Happy Cookie
September's box featured five products worth £32.50!
- Nectar & Bumble A5 To-Do List- Bee Happy Pencil- Mallow + White Trial Size Blossom Balm- Toftly Treats Bee Chocolate Buttons- Snow Goose Lavender & Wheat Eye Pillow
August's Box featured 5 products worth a total of £33.99! One product alone is worth £18.
- Autumn Laine Bee Stud Earrings - Creature Candy Honey, Lemon & Oatmeal Soap- Dottie Goes Pop Bee Lollipop- Seedball Bee Mix- Mighty Fine Chocolate Honeycomb Bar
July's box featured 5 products with a value of £29.95!
- Beefayre Rhubarb & Raspberry Tea Lights- Laurie Mitchell Art Bee Coaster- The Travelling Bee Co Lavender Honey- Gardners Cookies Honeycomb Shortbread Cookie- A5 Wildflower Meadow Notebook
June's box featured 4 products (worth over £33), with one worth £17 alone and another exclusive product!
- BeeInspired Geranium & Orange Body Cream- Alice Draws the Line Bee Stickers- Bee Happy Pocket Mirror- Heart & Daisy Hanging Lavender Bee Heart
May's Box featured 6 bee theme products and was worth over £34.00. One product was an exclusive for the box and isn't available on our website or anywhere else!
- A4 Honey & Bumble Print- Beespoke of Devon Beeswax Beehive Candle- Annie Dornan-Smith Bumblebee Pin- Mighty Fine Chocolate Honeycomb Dips- Beefayre Peaches & Cream Lip Balm- Exclusive Foxleaf Bee Ring Dish
Powered by Create Ecommerce